Taking you on a musical journey through the events and emotions of the last 2 years. Featuring song selections from your favorite contemporary broadways musicals such as Dear Evan Hanson, Heathers, Book of Mormon, Waitress and more
The winner of eight Tony Awards, including Best Musical, Spring Awakening explores the journey from adolescence to adulthood with a poignancy and passion that is illuminating and unforgettable. The landmark musical is an electrifying fusion of morality, sexuality and rock and roll that is exhilarating audiences across the nation like no other musical in years.
It is Germany, 1891, a world where the grown-ups hold all the cards. Headstrong Melchior and naive Wendla stumble into each others’ arms, passionate and curious, while anxious Moritz struggles to live up to the stringent expectations of society. With only each other for guidance, this group of young men and women travel the fraught and rocky path of adolescence, discovering their bodies, their minds, and themselves along the way.
As of October 9th, 2021 the following regulations are in place is allowed for performing arts:
- 100 percent capacity will be allowed for theatre venues
- Proof of vaccination will be required to attend an event or performance at the theatre. Each patron will provide proof of identification and of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Performers maintain a physical distance of at least two metres from any spectators or are separated from any spectators by plexiglass or some other impermeable barrier.
- Every member of the public who is attending a performance, concert, or event must wear a mask or face covering in a manner that covers their mouth, nose, and chin
- No member of the public may attend a seated concert, event, performance, or movie within the concert venue, theatre, or cinema unless they have made a reservation to do so.
Hamilton Theatre Inc will continue to follow all protocols and restrictions that have been laid out by The Public Health Unit.
The Hamilton Theatre Inc Board of Directors