Membership has its perks…
To become a member of Hamilton Theatre Inc. all you need to do is submit your membership information and pay your annual membership fee. Your membership is valid for one (1) year.
Annual Membership fees
- Single: $25.00
- Family (2 adults and all children under 18 years old): $50.00
- Student (full time high school/college/university student): $15.00
Membership can be paid at the Hamilton Theatre Inc by cash, cheque, debit or credit card. You may also mail your cheque and application to HTI or call to pay by credit card.
- Discounted tickets to HTI productions for specific dates
- Discount ticket offers at other area community theatre groups
- Invitation to year-round HTI celebrations
- Advance notice of volunteer opportunities and auditions
- The opportunity to usher at HTI’s performances and see shows for FREE
- The ability to vote on, or run for, Board of Directors positions
- The opportunity to work in community theatre and have a great time.
Please print and complete the following membership application: