Applications have been re-opened for positions in the SEUSSICAL production team. We seek submissions for director, choreographer, and music director roles. Please submit your resume to email@example.com by Tuesday, October 31st. Help bring the whimsical world of Dr. Seuss to life at HT. HTI’s productions are Non-Equity, volunteer productions.
Hamilton Theatre Inc. seeks qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and who will contribute to the vision of creating inclusive and equitable outcomes. HTI especially invites and welcomes applications from:
- Indigenous Peoples (e.g. First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples;)
- Members of groups that commonly experience discrimination due to race, ancestry, colour, religion and/or spiritual beliefs, or place of origin (e.g. Black and racialized communities, immigrant communities, etc.)
- Persons with visible and/or invisible (physical and/or mental) disabilities;
- Persons who identify as women; and
- Persons of marginalized sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions. (i.e. Two Spirit and LGBTQIA+)
Hamilton Theatre Inc is run and operated by a committed group of volunteers. We are always looking for new people to get involved on stage and behind the scenes. If you would like to volunteer with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org